Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All authors are familiar with the manuscript and agree with it's content
- The manuscript text is original, all borrowed text (from own or others' works) has clear indication of quotation borders and respective references
- Mandatory files are attached containing: (a) complete manuscript text; (b) anonymous manuscript text (devoid of information of authors and their affiliations in the title pages) for reviewing purposes; (c) author information (full names, affiliations and e-mails of all authors, contact phone number of the corresponding author); (d) list of 3-5 potential reviewers with no conflict of interests (such as the same affiliation as the authors'): full names, affiliations and e-mail
- Illustrative material is inserted in text (to show position) and attached as separate TIFF or JPEG files (versions for both color online publication and grayscale print). Diagrams and graphs are built in MS Office appications and initial files with data and diagrams are provided
- Manuscript and summary size correspond to the recommendations (Appendix 1, Table 2)
- The body of modern references of global sсale is sufficient to substantiate goal and scientific novelty and to compare obtained data with previous research
- Methods, approaches and experimental schemes are detailed, clear and reproducible
- Results are adequate to the Methods while Discussion corresponds to the Results
- Tables and Figures are informative and correspond to the content while titles, legends and indications are adequate
- The manuscript is either properly structured and formatted or "your paper - your way" (YPYW, formatting according to the Manuscript Organization Instructions will be performed after the expertise) is chosen which is indicated in the "Comments for the Editor" field
- Statistical analysis is adequate